Sunday, 18 December 2011

Christmas Survey: our research priorities

OF THE FOLLOWING RESEARCH THEMES WE ARE INVOLVED IN, WHICH DO YOU RATE AS BEING THE MOST IMPORTANT?


If you are using a mobile blogger to view this post or email alerts please log-on via the web to complete the poll.
"I have classified our MS-related research into major themes; please let us know which one you rate as being the most important."


"If you don't come back to this blog for some time I would like to take this opportunity of wishing a happy and joyous festive season. I hope you have time to reflect on 2011; I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be a momentous year for MS research and for MS'ers."

7 comments:

  1. "I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be a momentous year for MS research and for MS'ers"

    Prof G,

    Thanks for such a positive comment at the end of the year (I'm assuming it's not the mulled wine talking). I hope you are right. Have a good break.

    Thanks to you and Prof B for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be a momentous year for MS research"

    Prof G,

    Is that a gut feeling i.e. every year must bring more advances than the last, or is it because you know there's likely to be some interesting research papers / trial results coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That statement made my day Prof G!

    Even if 2012 doesn't shape out the way you said, for a moment, just a moment, I truly feel things might just get better and more hopeful for a prog-MS'er like me.

    ThANk you Team G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you're right in your prediction Prof G. 'Momentous' is a BIG word indeed. I'm going to save your quote and hold you up to it in December 2012. You have been warned ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prof G,

    Wishing you and Team G a great holiday season and a positive start to the new year. Thank you and your team for all the work you do in fighting MS. I look forward to reading more posts on the blog in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo-hoo!

    I'm so glad to see you use a positive adjective in terms of MS Prof G.

    Usually you seem more reserved and conservative when talking about hopefulness in terms of effectively treating MS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. आपके मूह में घी-शक्कर!

    (spoken as) . . . . . . . . . . Aapkay moo mein ghee-shakkar!
    (literal translation) . . . . Butter and sugar in your mouth!
    (meaning) . . . . . . . . . . . Your words are sweet. Thank you for the happy prediction. May what you said come true

    ReplyDelete

Please note that all comments are moderated and any personal or marketing-related submissions will not be shown.