What is Open ID?

I am not sure how it works.
For the open ID here is a video of how it works


This seems abit confusing. Do what I did was I get myself gmail account from google. I then got a new email address you choose username it could be Tom, Dick or Harry or MS beater it will give you email MSbeater@gmail.com. Then use that to sign up to the blog. In Dashboard You can make up an Identity with Your name in the displayname so it will show you as MS beater, the name of something fictious, something fun so you keep anonymous and no sees your email address. If you never use the gmail email account you will not get spam or emails. I use it on my android so it has other advantages.

After the Trolling stops - which always occurs around post on certain issues -
we can then change this; we (MouseDocs) have also had our wrists slapped by the boss.

YOU MAY SOMETIMES NOTE THAT YOUR POSTS DO NOT APPEAR.

THERE IS AN AUTOMATIC SPAM FILTER FROM GOOGLE THAT OBVIOUSLY USES CERTAIN TERMS, WHICH IT CONSIDERS ABUSIVE AND GO TO SPAM

SO IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR POSTS APPEAR........REWORD.

Labels: